Codependence is a state of dis-ease often caused by childhood dysfunction.
Common symptoms include:
- low self esteem
- obsessive thought processes
- over reliance on loved one(s)
- emotional highs and lows
- difficulty setting boundaries & tending to ones needs/desires
- difficulty sustaining life satisfaction
- substance abuse & other impulsive behaviors
Learn about how codependence develops, how it manifests, & how to recover.
Rachel Khints, LMHC, takes an integrative & holistic approach using DBT, spiritual recovery and Mindfulness based concepts to help people begin or deepen their recovery process.